1. Don’t take it all in. Looking at yourself negatively and feeling the burden of the world will not seem right as it brings feelings of increased doubt, low self-esteem and insecurity, which is hard to move forward when you want to communicate a message of change and solution. Quieten yourself. Calm down. 🙂 Find a place to spend your negative energy. Don’t bottle it up on yourselves! It’s unhealthy. Go and do something to diffuse that energy into good energy. You can do it!
2. Don’t play the victim role. “Why me?” and “It’s not fair” are all statements that will prove yourself being disabled. Try not to dampen your spirit and give yourself space to grow. Stop being the victim! You are worthy in God’s eyes. God LOVES you and don’t want you to be a victim so stop giving yourself excuses, if you need rest, go ahead and rest first! Let the victim role pass on to the skies above onto God’s shoulders. You are made for a change. I sincerely believe you can do it with God’s given potential in you!
3. Don’t leave the negative feelings and thoughts behind unmentioned. It’s important to talk about your disappointment and yet at the same time not focus on this. We want to focus on what you want to feel and align yourself with God’s power. Let’s get motivated and enjoy yourselves while making a change (this is kinda painful at times). Let your negative feelings and thoughts flow naturally but don’t let them contaminate your mind!!
4. Don’t repeat and expect the same results. Look into ways that will change your approach towards things. Come on, don’t try to hit the wall so many times and injure yourself. Why not try a different way to solve things? It might work out, you know! You never try you never know. Darling, sometimes things are just the way they are so let’s change the things that we can change. You’ll see differently!
5. Find a mentor to guide you. Have someone to support and guide you along the way. Or rather surround yourself with people like that, because they help you to view how the situation is in a positive way and help you move forward. Support is important especially when you are feeling down and need help around you. Tell someone you really look up to and trust and yet at the same time has your best interest at heart. Nothing beats a good old advice with kind words. Pray too for God’s strength. You’ll need it. 😉
6. Understand why things work well even though it doesn’t work out. This is tricky. But you can see this as viewing all the things around you as a positive feedback, knowing the advantages of trial and error and trying to view things in a humorous way might brighten things up. Laugh it off with this joke, 🙂 : I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any. Aha! Couldn’t find any trousers! Ok not funny. But anyway did you realise you just relax and smiled? Glad it worked on you. 😀
P.S: We all have our down moments. 🙂 Let’s embrace it and always be who we are deep down.. Never forget to look ahead and move forward. Remember to watch one of my favourite Disney movie– Meet the Robinsons. It really brings out that message! 😀 Hope you enjoyed your day and remember, I sincerely wish the best for you and honestly, I care for you, that’s why I am writing the articles for the sake of encouraging you to never give up!
Keep going, keep looking forward, Love. 🙂