1. Good music. Like Mindy Glehill’s all about your heart, George Shaw’s underneath your heart, John Mayer’s half of your heart. Great good old music.
2. A beautiful sunset. The orange, yellow and red combined to produce one of the world’s most beautiful setting seen all over the world! Coupled with the beautiful breeze that gently moves you feeling all windy and fresh.
3. A good warm drink. Who’s up with a hot cocoa?? Vote for chocolate instead of coffee and tea. Chocolate’s the best!
4. Social media. Seriously, they provide a freedom for you to voice out your opinions. Watch what you are saying though!
5. People around you. Yes, that includes your annoying sister buzzing you around because she loves you!
6. Yourself. Your smile. Your eyes. Your voice. Your legs. Your hands. What’s there not to thank for?
7. Good books. Books like a good old inspirational books— “The last lecture” by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow, “The little prince” by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, “Man’s search for meaning” by Viktor Frankl.
8. Amazing people whom have touched your lives. People who have touched your hearts. Think back. Write thank you notes for them because they are the ones who inspire, mentored, give you hope.